Registering Body Painters Sept CHABSUK.
Registering Body Painters Sept CHABSUK. We are very excited about the planned September 17th event, a combination of the best and professional creatives coming together to raise Cancer awareness in Africa.
In February we had an amazing event in London and generated ripples that are still going. We kindly ask for amazing and friendly body painters to join us in September as we aim to be the first ever team of bodypainters to paint the “54 Countries of Africa“.
Body Painters Specifics:
- Free Registration.
- Theme: “54 Countries of Africa”.
- We can offer support in sourcing for models.
- As a charity we are unable to cover logistic/accomodation cost.
- Painting starts from 10am.
- Total number of bodypainters required (30+).
- Tables, Chairs, Drinks and meals will be provided.
#CHABSUK will feature an array of the most creative:
- Makeup Displays.
- Live body painting by world-renowned champions.
- Creative Hair Styles by top Hair Stylists.
- Wild fashion displays.
“Probably the most creative Cancer Awareness event ever”.
CHABS is organised by Cancel Cancer Africa (CCA) a UK Charity 1165140 that travels to rural Africa to educate people on the early Signs and Symptoms of Cancer. Since 2009 CCA has been organising international events to help raise Cancer Awareness in Africa and funds to help do more.
Fighting the Cancer scourge in Africa is a long-term process and must be approached from the grassroot up. We must continue to work towards building the capasity of local health workers and encourge partnerships. By taking one step at a time.