terms & Conditions
- Designers are expected to either have a Basic CRB, a chaperone license or legal clearance to participate at kids events:
- Designers will be allocated an average of 8 – 10 minutes runway time.
- Designers must showcase an average of 12 – 20 garments.
- Designers are expected to help promote the charity cause.
- Specific hair and makeup need to be kept minimal. We strongly believe that children need to look like children at all times and dressed age-appropriately.
- Any outfits deemed not age friendly will not be allowed.
- Designers should not discriminate, and abide with accordance to our core values.
- We have a zero tolerance for bullying.
- Please read our safeguarding policies and safeguarding procedures.
- CCA ask for donations from designers to participate.
- CCA will includes designers’ names and costumes in marketing materials. (Posters, Social messages, Website etc).
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CCA or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of designer products.
designers submission terms
This Designer’s Submission terms and conditions between you (Designer) and Cancel Cancer Africa, a UK Charity (CCA) regarding your participation as a Designer.
By Submitting, ‘I Agree’ to CCA Terms of the Service box, by initiating any transaction, or by using any part of the Platform you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement requires the parties to resolve certain matters through binding arbitration.