terms & Conditions
- Designers are expected to either have a full DBS, Licence chaperone or legal clearance to participate at kids our events:
- Designers will be allocated an average of 8 – 12 minutes runway time.
- Designers must showcase an average of 14 – 18 garments.
- Designers are expected to help promote our cause.
- Specific hair and makeup need to be kept minimal. We strongly believe that children need to look like children at all times and dresses age-appropriately.
- Any outfits deemed not age appropriate will not be allowed to walk.
- Designers should not discriminate in accordance with our core values.
- Please read our safeguarding policies and safeguarding procedures.
- CCA charges fees to designers to participate.
- CCA includes designers’ names and costumes in marketing materials. (Posters, Social messages, Website etc).
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CCA or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of DESIGNERS PRODUCTS.
designers submission terms
This Designer’s Submission terms and conditions between you (Designer) and Cancel Cancer Africa, a UK Charity (CCA) regarding your participation as a Designer.
By Submitting, ‘I Agree’ to CCA Terms of the Service box, by initiating any transaction, or by using any part of the Platform you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement requires the parties to resolve certain matters through binding arbitration.