We are working hard in creating an environment that enables youths to engage with one another through short educational film workshops. The contents of the films are to encourage families and youths who are facing everyday life challenges and promote good values. The programs are built on the principles of love and caring for one another. The two days workshops emphasise more on practicals, for we believe people learn and interact more by been actively engaged.
From the creating of stories, developing scripts and casting of roles, our workshops are designed to provide opportunities to help develop passion and love for the industry while allowing the youths to make new friends.
As we travel from one city to another, we are excited about creating content to be featured on digital and broadcasting platforms. We are very excited about this project and look forward to building the acting confidence of our youths as well as giving them a platform to be able to feature in bigger film projects in the future.
What makes us unique:
- Our program involves a two days workshop conducted by International directors and experienced Actors.
- We have developed relationships with key local and international Television channels as well as online networks to air our feature films.
- We give value for your money and are very affordable.
- Proceeds from the workshop are donated to the Cancel Cancer Africa charity.
- We organise these International Festivals across cities and you have the opportunity in featuring in other cities.
Film Workshop Day 2 London January 19th, 2020 [envira-gallery id=”24584″] Film Workshop Day 1 London January 18th, 2020 [envira-gallery id=”24665″] Film Workshop London November 9th and 10th, 2020 [envira-gallery id=”24720″]