Kids Fashion Festival International 2020 Postponed (KFFI London)
It is with great regret that Cancel Cancer Africa has today decided that as a result of the evolving Covid-19 situation in Scotland to postpone the April 4th event until this pandemic is over.
We have been following UK Government guidelines and working with the rolling advice from Public Health England and other organisations, but it is now with much sadness that we have taken the decision to postpone the event. Your safety and wellbeing along with our of our volunteers, exhibitors, visitors, performers and contractors is of the utmost importance to us, and therefore feel the protection and prevention of harm to all involved is vital to this decision.
We love KFFI and we love this community and we’ve been carefully listening to the feedback we’ve been receiving from the government. Until now the CCA community has been overwhelmingly in support of the event continuing as planned. Since the announcement by the World Health Organisation on the evening of 11th March, which has labelled Covid-19 a pandemic, that sentiment has understandably changed. We have a duty to safeguard everyone who plays a part in making KFFI happen and, as such, we have reached this difficult decision.
We are currently working with the venue to look at options to reschedule KFFI Glasgow to a later date. We will be in touch over the few weeks with updates on this process.
Thank you for bearing with us over this incredibly uncertain times. Should you have any questions please contact me at Ronniej@cancelcancerafrica.org or 07594 669 401.