About the Designers.
Read More About the Designers.
Toco is a fashion designer from Japan who has back ground of milliner.
She designs, pattern cuts, and make a collection of whole process herself. Toco studied fashion in Bunka fashion college,worked as a hat designer for 4 and half years producing well sell hats for ladies in Japan. Toco studied and graduated in merit in Kensington and Chelsea College in London to study couture hats
- First prize Award in Feltmakers millinery, Hennessy cognac millinery competition finalist, BBC Clothes show millinery competition finalist.
- After the graduations, worked prestigious designer Phillip Treacy was a fantastic experience.
- Also worked for traditional milliners and collaboration with several designers.
- Designing and showing couture hats and matching outfit – in Alternative fashion week 1998.1999,2000
After marriage and raising son, Toco and family moved to Japan for 7 and half years. Toco Served many customers in London, Japan, finally started business in Scotland in 2013. Toco start designing and making collection of top to toe design since in fashion college, but her passion carried on much serious. Designing and making the hats/headpieces, dresses for individual requirements, and introducing new collections.
- Bold 2014, FA 15, Talent 2015,Checkmate 2016, #GNI2016, popup in Hopeton end of May event since 2014.
- Bespoke order Dress and Hat are welcome for Wedding to smart casuals, Gala and performance of any request.
- Allow 6 weeks in advance for leading source of material and designing of process.